HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest-growing start-up in the past, but at just 7 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy professional with an analytical background to join the Operations Development team as our new Operations Business Intelligence Analyst.
What you will be doing:
- Analysing data & drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making for Operations
- Combine & prepare data from our different sources with SQL & generate analytics output using Tableau & Excel
- Be accountable for your own projects, manage communication with stakeholders & assure project delivery on time
- Taking the lead on analytical workstreams to support Operations Development & Continuous Improvement projects
- Work with the UK & International BI teams to build world-class dashboards to track our key performance metrics
- Communicate on a regular basis & exchange ideas & best practices with our global teams from around the world
Who you are:
You have the aspiration to become an expert on how Analytics & automation can help the business thrive:
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Data science, Mathematics or Economics from a top-tier university
- You have at least 1 years previous experience working in a BI, Insight or Data analyst role
- You have an outstanding level of numerical & analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- You have hands-on experience working with SQL, EXCEL, Tableau at an advanced level
- You aim to expand your project management, analytical & programming skills
- You are passionate about the ability of data to change a business & how numbers can be transformed into key insights
- You are proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & non-technical individuals
- Experience programming with Python is desirable but not essential
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. The second stage will be to fill in technical tests at home. Should you be successful, we will invite you for two face to face interviews: one competency interview & one culture fit interview.
Do you think you can be our new Operations Data Analyst? Apply & tell us why!