The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for supporting Pelotons ongoing talent needs by managing end to end interview cycles & delivering a positive, consistent experience for our candidates. Youll utilize strong communication, attention to detail & organization skills to schedule a high volume of interviews for our campus & internal mobility recruitment teams.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex phone & video onsite interviews, organize the logistics of virtual assessment days, & communicate with the candidates throughout the entire process.
- Track & prioritize requests while monitoring sensitive timelines, deadlines & confidential materials.
- Deliver an exemplary experience for candidates at every stage of the process from application to offer.
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools & ATS (Greenhouse).
- Contribute to projects that positively impact the candidate experience.
- Passionate about creating Members First experiences.
- Experience in campus recruitment coordination.
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage time efficiently.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.