Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Software Test Engineer, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Automation team is responsible for the development, support, continuous improvement & delivery of solutions for our on-premise cloud provisioning & automation platform.Our mission is tomake it easy for developers to get their code to customers.
The successful candidate will be part of a talented, global, software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for testing new & existing components developed primarily in Angular & Java as well as a range of other front-end & back-end languages. In this role you will also work to automate as much of your testing as possible to support high quality releases & accelerated development cycles.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Passion for Testing
- Proficiency in writing automation, developing new automation suites, automatingtest cases
- Building an automated testing platform to enable continuous delivery of platform components
- Creatingdetailed, comprehensive & well-structured test plans & test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan & coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop & execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly & track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Perform thorough functional testing for new features
- Proficiency in API automation
- Proficiency in UI automation
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers & product managers) to identify system requirements
- Build & manage development, test, integration, performance & stage environments
- Collaborate with team members in design reviews, development & code reviews
What we're after
- Mid-level experience in testing
- Passionate in learning & delivering code with excellent quality.
- Passionate about testing
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Solid foundation in object oriented methodologies & design patterns
- Expertise in developing & consuming REST-based web services
- Good knowledge of SQL & DB concepts
- Experience writing unit & integration test cases
- Experience with one or more of; Soap UI, Protractor, Selenium, Postman
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.