Read something interesting online today? Theres a good chance you have seen us!
Taboola is the worlds leading content discovery platform, serving 360 recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including BBC, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, Ouest France, USA Today.
As an Account Manager based in our office in Paris you are responsible for on-boarding, setting the strategy & managing all new enterprise advertisers. At this critical time, your goal is to ensure best in class customer service with an aim to maintain & grow the partnership with a strategic & commercial attitude.
What we offer:
- Fantastic global career opportunities, competitive salary & generous benefits.
- The chance to be part of a Nasdaq listed company.
- Invaluable experience in the worlds leading discovery & native advertising platform
- The opportunity to join an international team, thats ambitious, revenue driven with a deep technical knowledge of digital advertising so the chance to learn from the best.
- A company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
- Benefit from fantastic internal benefits (Swile card, Apple furniture, Entertaining offices, internal performance rewards)
- Flexible working from home policy (may vary based on the situation)
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people. Read this article & discover how our Taboolars based in Paris love the company.
What youll do:
- Manage an enterprise book of business & clearly understand advertisers objectives to intelligently drive performance & scale, as well as identify opportunities & effectively upsell.
- Understand Taboolas platform capabilities & the value proposition for each advertiser. Monitor & analyze metrics to proactively optimize & improve results.
- Build rapport, provide outstanding service & grow relationships with new advertisers.
- Provide accurate best practices & recommendations to our clients based on data.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop strategies to best ensure advertiser success & retention.
- Onboard new advertisers with attention to detail & drive success.
- Communicate clearly & collaborate well with cross functional teams.
What youll need:
- Fluent in French & English are a must
- 3+ years experience client-facing in the digital media space
- Experience in Performance Marketing a plus
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passionate about Customer relationship management
- Strong critical thinking & data decision driven skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize & manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work & collaborate within a high-performing team against challenges quarterly revenue targets