HelloFresh is in search of a Senior Designer to join our Brand Creative team. The ideal candidate will be an empowered self-starter with excellent time management skills, experience concepting for photo & video content, 360 campaigns, has expertise in digital design, & some print knowledge is a plus!
The Senior Designer reporting to the Associate Director of Design, will be responsible for the day-to-day intake & delivery of creative assignments from a variety of stakeholders. He or she will be responsible for prioritizing multiple, simultaneous projectsmany of which can be complex in natureensuring timely delivery of branded assets.
- Art Direct photo / video shoots on set
- Ideate on video projects & create storyboards
- Create conceptual pitch decks for multi-channel campaigns
- Act as design lead on projects from conceptual stage to final product
- Design digital-focused, customer-facing communications
- Collaborate with the Copy team to create on-brand messaging for all digital assets
- Collaborate with full Brand Creative team to ensure consistency & efficiencies, while upholding guidelines
- Work efficiently, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction & minimize rounds
- Oversee design work of junior team members & freelance partners
- Manage a team of 2 designers & 2 production artists
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence
- Organized, & adaptable to fast-paced workflow
- Strong with typography, design systems, & visual storytelling
- Flexible & adaptable to shifting priorities
At a minimum, you have...
- 5+ years experience at a creative/branding agency or design-led consumer brand
- Video art direction experience working on brand led campaign & commercial shoots from concept to execution
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, & other graphic design software. (Bannersnack & Smartly are a plus!)
- Conceptual photo & video art direction experience along with digital design work
- Experience managing more junior designers & team members
- A strong, dynamic portfolio that showcases a finely tuned & nuanced aesthetic
- Work on food & beverage is a major plus but not required