ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who will be leading our Mobile Engineering Team. You will oversee a team of engineers supporting our iOS & Android applications on both mobile & tablet devices. The ideal candidate will have an engineering mindset while empowering our team to enhance our dealers experience through our application. This person will thrive in a fast-paced, agile development environment & provide hands-on leadership & coaching to a rapidly growing team.
What you will do:
- Manage & lead your reports & resources to execute on the ACV Auctions engineering vision. This includes constant recruiting, mentoring, & the development of individuals on your team.
- Resourceful with a proven track record of building mobile products.
- Manage & set the development practices of our Mobile Engineering team
- Manage, negotiate, & develop third-party vendor relationships alongside the VP of Engineering as they relate to tools, outsourcing, & consulting.
- Own, manage & execute the strategy, roadmap, & technical implementation of scalable services & product roll-outs.
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation & assist in the development of robust scalable applications.
- Own & drive KPIs critical to software quality which primarily includes increasing engineering confidence & release frequency to new levels.
What you will need:
- Minimum 7 years software engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership or senior engineering role with a focus on mobile development.
- Have worked as an integral member of the development team collaborating with product, engineering, & other business units by designing & developing highly scalable mobile applications on both Android and/or iOS.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal), attention to detail, extreme organization, problem-solving & time management skills.
- Prior experience with at least two of Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, JS/React Native
- Advanced knowledge & experience with managing mobile CI/CD pipelines, testing, app store management, & related processes & tool.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.