Here at Appian, were passionate about automation, speed, & efficiency; & the CIO department is a great place to apply these values! From Information Security, Business Technology, to Solution Engineering, joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to lead technical strategy, execution & communication for all applications to support Appian employees, customers, & partners across the world. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
Appian is seeking a Marketing Product Owner internally titled Technology Business Partner to be embedded within our Marketing department, focused on proactive engagement & partnership to define technology strategy & manage the overall business & technology relationship. In partnership with other Technology Business Partners, this is a role on a cross-functional team that maintains a deep understanding of the lines of business & needs of the department, key in devising technology strategy to ensure other departments within the organization have the right technology to keep them running effectively & efficiently.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational & technology-related strategy & execution.
- Partner with key stakeholders & their respective organizations to engage in strategic planning meetings to translate business needs into technology plans, identifying & deploying thoughtful strategies to enable our Marketing organization to perform & scale effectively.
- Explore technology solutions for defined business problems & facilitate build vs buy decisioning, as well as procurement & vendor management. Manage an annual road map for technology projects (both internal & vendor-led).
- Collaborate with technical teams within the Business Technology organization on delivering solutions to stakeholders.
- Review & analyze data to identify trends & recommend data-driven solutions to improve the overall function of the organization.
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Highly visible role with little red tapeyour ideas could quickly & easily turn into impact.
- Immersing you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong & growing! Appian affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- A wide variety of growth & development opportunities such as: Appian product training & Appian certification sponsorship, our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning & Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, & tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- Unlimited (flex) PTO, hybrid working arrangement, & flexible working hours.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience crafting & executing results-driven technology programs, preferably in Marketing or similar functions
- Familiarity with using, managing, or deploying a Salesforce instance
- Keen interest in cutting-edge marketing technology products, CRM platforms, & integrations
- Strong verbal, written communication, & presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative, results-oriented environment & build strong relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.