Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
As a Technical Product Manager at Kustomer, you'll be part of organizing feedback from our customers, our marketing, our sales, & our customer experience departments into a clear, well-defined product roadmap for our design & engineering teams to work on. Your role is the nexus of our product. You will own features from end to end & oversee them getting to DONE.
You'll be responsible for:
- Partnering closely with Kustomer's Product/Executive leadership to execute the product roadmap
- Collaborating with & coordinate efforts across departments & teams, including Engineering, Design, QA, Client Services, & Product Marketing
- Managing the planning of sprints, & delivery of the product backlog by defining user stories & acceptance criteria.
- Advocating for the customer & their needs, understanding the product gaps & putting together plans to make our customers' lives easier
- Measuring product efficacy by optimizing data gathering strategies to make data driven decisions against our roadmap
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, & recommend solutions to complex business & technical problems
- You have at least 4 years experience in a product manager role
- You've been in a product role before & know the challenges of managing multiple groups & personalities
- You're comfortable having a perspective & working towards clearly defined solutions
- You're comfortable getting into very technical / developer focused topics & dealing with developers as your end user
- You have an eye for elegant design & believe in "thinking for the customer"
- Ownership: you like being responsible for multiple large projects
- You're concise & can explain complex technical concepts to people of different backgrounds
- You're passionate about learning, always looking for the latest technologies & market trends
- Ideally you'll have domain knowledge of Customer Experience / Customer Support / CRM
- An understanding of messaging landscapes & experience with native mobile applications
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.