ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The US Poker CRM Manager is responsible for PokerStars poker promotions & customer communications for our Michigan, Pennsylvania, & New Jersey markets. The role is accountable for all CRM touch points in the customer journey. The ideal candidate should be able to drive projects autonomously & manage a CRM Specialist on your team.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Act as the gatekeeper for all matters relating to Poker CRM & player-facing communications, identifying & calling out anomalies to the departments objectives.
- Managing key campaigns end to end, including ideation, pre-campaign analysis, production briefs, sandbox testing, budget-tracking, & post-campaign analysis
- Make recommendations on Product & Marketing Tools improvements based on campaign performance & customer feedback.
- Coordination of team activities to facilitate forward momentum & enable alignment towards departmental goals.
- Monitor the progress & conclusions of Analytics ensuring results feed into decision making.
- Manage, oversee & collate all reporting requirements for you & your team to deliver high quality, frequent & relevant updates to business stakeholders.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Deep knowledge & understanding of the Poker Industry
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail & a focus on accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask & manage time appropriately while under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear & concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
- Ability to take ownership of projects & to work alone with little or no supervision.
- Willingness to learn & proactive in sourcing relevant knowledge to self-solve.
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills; ability to transform, analyze & present data for use in decision making.
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.