WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
The Braze People Team is looking for a well-organized, enthusiastic, & welcoming front desk & workplace coordinator for our New York City office. You will be an integral member of our People team working closely with our Facilities Manager & Director of People Operations, while collaborating daily with team members across the organization. As Front Desk/Workplace Coordinator you will pride yourself on embodying our culture by cultivating a positive & welcoming environment. As the face of Braze, you will set the tone for everyone walking through our doors.
- Manage the front desk, greeting all guests, ensuring they are comfortable & properly taken care of, guaranteeing a positive lasting impression.
- Act as point person for vendors & receiving & distributing of all mail & packages (including USPS, FedEx, UPS) & managing corporate accounts
- Oversee office order management handling internal tickets for maintenance & other general building requests.
- Assist with new hire setup. Organizing badges, new hire swag, & building access.
- Serve as a point of contact for visiting remote employees & event guests
- Be a part of EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) & ERT (Emergency Response Team) & act as Fire Warden/Emergency POC
- Coordinate food & beverage program, coordinating with suppliers on menu, budget, & inventory.
- Assist with all space planning & seat mapping by maintaining the integrity of our master seating chart
- In partnership with the People Team, assist with planning & executing office-wide events & meetings, in addition to Workplace-sponsored initiatives (for example, Pride celebrations, Take Our Kids to Work Day, company celebrations, etc.)
- Assist with client events, administrative tasks, errands & ad hoc project support as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ years of experience in a reception/administrative support and/or office assistance in a people-facing role
- Friendly & professional. You take pride in your ability to cultivate a fun & inviting office atmosphere, & a willingness to engage with guests to make them feel welcome
- Team player & collaborator, willing to jump in on any task, big or small.
- Ability to manage time, work independently & see projects through completion
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with G Suite
- Strong organizational, project management & problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage inventory & maintain a basic budget.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt & is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.