Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
We have partnered with premier residential developers & property management groups to accelerate expansion. You will serve as the primary point person for these partnerships & are responsible for building & strengthening these relationships at all levels. In this key role, you will field inbound leads, convert qualified leads into successful partnerships, & champion the process of launching Alfred service in partner buildings. You will continue as the primary point of contact, & through end-to-end relationship management, ensure success for all partner locations. You are a natural relationship builder with strong project management skills, & a passion for rethinking residential real estate & urban living.
How youll help us to be successful
- Cultivate & own relationship with key real estate partners to drive execution of our building activation framework & ensure successful building launches
- Work with building partners to run integration & set up systems & processes
- Implement & manage project plans to drive key results as agreed with partners; serve as main point of contact before, during & after contracts are signed
- Develop, inform & execute strategic expansion plans (upsell) within designated segment of our portfolio
- Handle inbound sales requests & prepare all sales materials (i.e. intel sheets, presentation decks, etc.)
- Build strong, long-lasting partnerships with property owners, developers & management groups
Who you are
- 3-4+ years relevant work experience in real estate and/or account management
- A deep or growing network in residential real estate
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in hospitality, real estate and/or high-growth retail a plus