Product Managers at Zero have the opportunity to build software that impacts millions of consumers. We are looking for demonstrated success defining & launching excellent products, from conception to launch. You will be responsible for developing product requirements & coordinating with the business, engineering, marketing, & design teams to bring products to life. Youll be joining a team with proven experience building startups & products at large consumer web companies, with the potential to transform the banking industry.
- Understand consumer needs as well as internal processes & to make sure that technology innovation scales our processes & creates an awesome user experience
- Product management & development, including analyzing customer behavior, conducting consumer research & tests, & developing new product features & services
- Partnering with internal stakeholders from technology, design, customer service & marketing to shape the user experience
- Leading the ideation & technical development of innovative product features
- Defining & analyzing metrics that inform the success of products
- Strict attention to detail to deliver product features that will be recognized as highly secure, reliable, & industry leading from both a design & technical perspective
- Writing lots of specs
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical product management
- Understanding of the technical & design nuances of mobile & web applications
- Experience writing detailed product specs & overseeing the product development process
- Ability to analyze data from user behavior, to maintain rigorous, hypothesis-driven product methodologies, & to adhere strictly to the highest quality standards
- Bonus points for background or expertise in financial technology
- 3-5 years of experience in a product management or related role at a world-class, engineering-led company (some startup experience is ideal).
- Exceptional intellectual horsepower, ideally demonstrated through a degree from a top tier university (computer science or electrical engineering is preferred but not required) & relevant experience
- Experience working closely with technical & non-technical team members
- Strong people & project management skills, including the ability to manage & influence with & without authority
- A strong sense of focus & excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ZERO:
- Zero is a financial services company that provides an elegant, mobile-first, modern banking experience. We combine the simplicity of a debit card with the rewards & benefits of a credit card.
- We're looking for someone who shares our love of craftsmanship & our passion for improving banking for everyone.
- We pay 100% of your medical, dental, & vision premiums
- Well provide whatever equipment you need to succeed
- Lunch & breakfast expenses paid
- Standing desks for everyone
- A beautiful office with a large kitchen filled with a variety of drinks, coffee, snacks, & breakfast sandwiches