Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking an experienced marketer to support the marketing strategy & activities for Asia-Pacific business line for CyberSource, the global payments management platform within Visa. The Manager, AP Marketing role serves the AP line of business (LOB), tasked with collaborating closely to understand the business strategy & develop a marketing strategy & tactical program to help meet their objectives. They are responsible for managing to the marketing plan & budget set by leadership, measuring KPIs, & driving meaningful engagement with clients & prospects.
This role requires a dedicated focus on execution- demanding creativity, strong analytical rigor, communication & network building. The successful candidate will create programs to implement impactful new initiatives to drive business & channel growth. They must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment supporting a sales team located in multiple countries. Should also be skilled in story-telling, copywriting & powerpoint creation.
The Marketing Manager will support brand awareness, demand generation & ABM functions, campaigns, events, sales content creation, strategic messaging & positioning. This role will work across the product marketing, digital, brand & operations functions of the marketing organization to distill business line requirements & goals into team objectives.
The Marketing Manager will build effective, scalable strategies & a strong culture of excellence across AP marketing activities. The best-suited candidate be a persuasive, inspiring & clear communicator with high emotional intelligence & ability to build relationships with team members & peers. This role is based in Singapore & reports to the Director, AP Marketing.
This position will be responsible for and/or have:
- Creating sales & campaign enablement deliverables
- Assisting with sales pitches
- Leading go-to-market planning & managing the plan on the page with the business line
- Executing product launch activities at the regional level
- Conducting buyer journey analysis & content mapping
- Managing KPIs to ensure marketing activities meet business targets
- Strong executive communication skills: Impeccable written & oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills & the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Business ownership: Have an ownership mindset; consider P&L & marketing investment accountability for the AP region. Strategic planning with a 6-12 month horizon
- Proven & seasoned B2B Marketing expertise in technology/software space across the Asia Pacific region
- Previous experience in and/or knowledge of the payments industry preferred. Familiarity with eCommerce operations & fraud management would be a plus.
- Ability to operate in a hyper-growth environment & understand both the complexity & challenges of navigating a Marketing function through transformation
- Strategic mind-set, with exceptional clarity of thought combined with a hands on, detailed oriented approach when needed
- Deeply customer centric & passionate about understanding the needs of our clients
- Exceptional at driving prioritization across a complex set of demands
- Experienced & credible in building valuable relationships with senior leaders & decision-makers
- Highly skilled in metric based decision making
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of payments industry or other B2B experience