Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Paid Social Associate to join our Acquisition Marketing team.
Want to help us transform the travel experience? The ideal candidate will have had experience in digital/social marketing (paid or unpaid), ecommerce, & data analysis. You will report to the Senior Director of Acquisition Marketing & will be based in our New York City office.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What you'll do:
- Be a key member of the team building a world-class Paid Social strategy across Meta, Pinterest, Snap, Yelp, & Tik Tok, laddering up into a larger Paid Acquisition portfolio.
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to drive strategy & execution of evergreen & campaign-specific initiatives.
- Execute day-to-day optimizations, including: ad rotation, building, QAing, & launching new ads, budget reallocation.
- Analyze & track campaign & channel performance, build reporting dashboards, & recommend opportunities to improve existing campaigns or generate new learnings for the business.
- Work closely with our Data & Analytics team to refine attribution methodology for our portfolio of digital channels.
- Work closely with the Creative team, generating briefs, providing recommendations to optimize performance, documenting tests, & regularly sharing findings to inform future evergreen & campaign initiatives.
- Help define internal best practices for existing channels, & support innovative initiatives that push the boundaries of traditional media while building a global travel brand.
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 1 years of experience in a highly analytical role, & are comfortable working through uncertainty, managing risk, & making data-driven decisions. Prior performance marketing, management consulting, finance, or startup experience is helpful.
- You have an understanding of basic marketing metrics, such as ROI, CTR or CPM, & what they mean. (Return on investment, Click through rate, cost per metric)
- You are an expert in Excel & are comfortable performing data analysis & visualization. You may have exposure to other data tools, such as Google Analytics, Looker, & Tableau, or are willing to learn.
- You have an intuitive, empathic understanding of people, & an ability to hypothesize why a given message may or may not resonate with a given audience.
- You enjoy taking initiative & are comfortable tackling problems in uncertain or ambiguous situations.
- You are very comfortable multi-tasking & managing competing priorities.
- You are curious & constantly learning new skills or things that interest you. You dont settle for the status quo & have a bias towards finding a better, more efficient way of doing things.
- You have strong verbal & written communication skills & are comfortable working cross-functionally with various teams & personalities in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a no task is too small attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
- You can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination & adherence to HQ COVID office policies within 30 days of hire