The incumbent will support the Exchange Quality Operations unit of the Exchange Quality Department, developing expertise on the processes & requirements of the role, providing reporting & data assistance as designated, & contributing toward area KPIs. The role will require significant proficiency with reporting & data systems within Index Exchange as well as learning all aspects of bidder registration.
- Generate & maintain daily reports with which Exchange Quality manages inflow, registration, domain review & troubleshooting assignments.
- Analyze reports & interpret data to make recommendations for developing strategies & actionable items that will increase efficiencies within the Exchange Quality department.
- Assist in the development & maintenance of tracking & reporting on key metrics as it pertains to Exchange Quality & all other functional areas in the department.
- Monitor unknown advertiser (UA) rates & communicate with various members of the Exchange Quality department to resolve UA spikes in a timely manner & update key stakeholders where needed.
- Field general reporting & data related requests & inquiries made by both internal members of the Exchange Quality department or external partners.
- Train other members of Exchange Quality to enable basic navigation & usage of Domo across the department.
- Assist in the publication of key metrics relevant to Exchange Quality.
- Evolve the methods & techniques to improve reporting & data visualization for Exchange Quality.
- Stay abreast of new data management tools, promoting new functions & features to other system users on the Exchange Quality team.
- Manage new DSP seat mapping within the Index Exchange GUI.
- Lead or support group project opportunities to build process improvements, effectively managing & prioritizing multiple deadlines at once.
- Develop & work toward key performance measures to guide success & future growth in the role.
- Proficiency with Domo & Tableau & any primary data managementsystems within Index Exchange.
- Proficiency with MS Excel & Google Sheets.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking & time-management.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree with preference from a quantitative discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting with preference for digital marketing experience.