Zola is seeking a smart, organized & detail-oriented individual to join the Finance Team as an Accounts Payable Coordinator to be based in Montreal. This role will report into the AP Supervisor located in New York & work closely with the finance team & other members of the organization.
- Exposure to full cycle AP: invoice entry, data processing, approval routing & payments for Canada entity
- Process invoices through AP systems & ensure payment to vendors/consultants completed timely
- Monitor AP inbox & prioritizing invoices that are due for payment
- Respond to vendors & consultants via email or phone regarding the status of their invoices
- Act as a point of contact for employees in Zola Canada office to assist with vendor/consultant payments
- Work closely with the New York AP team on a daily basis & assisting with special projects, as needed
- Work closely with the New York Accounting team to assist with documentation for month-end close
- Ensure all vendor & staff interactions are handled professionally, timely, & consistent with company policies & procedures.
- Maintain vendor account reconciliations & statement review to actively resolve overdue accounts
- Prior experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting role, preferred
- Highly organized & reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills or willingness to learn
- Strong verbal & written communications
Please note that this is a temp contract (3-6 months), & will be working on a full-time basis.