Senior Director of Product Management, Publisher Products
at DoubleVerify (View all jobs)
Location: San Diego OR New York
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the worlds largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency & accountability to the market & ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury & pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem. Lets build a better industry.
The Senior Director of Product Management, Publisher Products is a critical & highly visible role that will own & deliver products for DVs world class publisher suite of products. As a Senior Director of Product Management you will manage a team of product managers building products that provide data insights & measurement for the leading publishers in the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting product roadmaps, ideating on innovative new products, formulating product strategy, assessing competitive landscapes, conducting customer & product discovery, working closely with engineering teams, & evangelizing product capabilities internally & externally.
The ideal candidate is data driven & has extensive product management experience as well as deep publisher domain experience.
- Manage a team of Product Managers & lead the ideation, technical development & launch of DV publisher products
- Understand strategic & competitive position & deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Lead roadmap creation across multiple publisher products
- Collaborate with other product & engineering teams in order to manage dependencies & ensure successful launches
- Define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Contribute to industry thought leadership by conducting webinars, speaking at conferences, & developing white papers
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- 10+ years of combined full time working experience
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management with most of those years in B2B space
- 3+ years working at a publisher or building products for publishers
- 3+ years of management experience with direct reports under your guidance & leadership
- Successfully led new product development driving all aspects from concept to launch
- Prior experience working on a data products such as BI, data analytics, data visualizations, or data measurement
- Prior product management experience working on a SaaS based enterprise product
- Bachelors degree in Quantitative/Technical or equivalent preferred
- Deep knowledge & experience with programmatic advertising technologies such as RTB, prebid, SSPs, DSPs
- Hands-on experience with SQL & data analytics tools
- Passion for customer focused product development
- Experience collaborating & working with UX on mocks/prototypes, customer research, usability studies, personas, customer journey maps