They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
Based in Houston, the Client Enablement Associate will be pivotal in developing the Gympass brand in the US & engaging people with our belief that everyone should have a healthier life. You will work hand in hand with the Client Enablement Manager to design, organize & define the end-to-end implementation & onboarding process for Gympass clients. The ideal candidate has a track record of delighting customers with excellent customer service & project management skills. They are eager to work cross-functionally with sales, product, finance, operations, & marketing in a fast-paced organization.
What You'll Do...
- Assist in managing the end-to-end implementation & onboarding for new clients
- Assist in planning client kick-off events, travel to 2+ events per week, plan logistics for equipment, & be hands on to make things happen.
- Understand the clients' needs & deliver an event that exceeds their expectations, while accomplishing business objectives for Gympass.
- Communicate Gympass efficiently & professionally to potential clients.
- Work on pre/post event communications with the Marketing team to ensure success.
- Help define, set, manage & meet each set of project plan goals (adhering to internal process & timelines) to ensure client & Gympass expectations are met, including project goals, timelines, contractor onboarding & client engagement.
- Help present & implement best practice workflows to the client, & appropriately respond to clients needs to align their internal process to the Gympass platform.
- Engage, monitor & drive the onboarding process & communicate to internal & external stakeholders.
- Continually analyze & improve new & existing client implementation processes, procedures, & documents
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management.
You Should Have...
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years in a client facing position & executing events preferred
- Enterprise software or SaaS experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, written, & public speaking
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Strong organizational, time management, & project management skills.
- Extensive ability to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently
- Superior customer service to internal & external clients
- Ability to analyze complex data & present it to clients in a sleek & informative way
- Able to analyze & improve current job processes & anticipate change in a quickly moving global business environment
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health Insurance covered 100% - no monthly premiums
- Subsidized monthly Gympass. Workout anywhere in the world for the price of lunch
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & a floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Casual work environment
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- Convenient to public transportation, with paid parking or monthly commuter allowance
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we believe so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.