ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking a Marketing Designer to play a key role in our global business. Reporting to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager with a dotted line into our Design Director, the Marketing Designer will concept & produce creative assets (visual & copy, static & video) for social & search, marrying brand guidelines with channel requirements & brainstorming new & innovative designs, messaging, & promotion styles for our growth marketing creative.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Shape & lead our growth marketing creative from initial concepts & designs through full production & testing across all digital platforms
- Work closely with the Growth & Creative teams to help drive experiments on a weekly basis
- Lead production of net-new & iterative creative concepts across all platforms.
- Build & manage our creative & design processes for scale & growth.
- Stay on top of paid social & search creative trends; identify new creative opportunities for the Growth team to pursue.
- Effectively prioritize multiple creative projects & iterations
- Define & establish our best-in-class standards for direct response advertising
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- 3-5 years of design / copy / advertising / production experience, in a direct-response or growth marketing environment (this is a separate function from brand design!)
- Excellent prioritization skills & knowledge of growth marketing fundamentals & best practices
- Finger on the pulse of paid social & paid search creative trends & testing
- Passion for theatre a huge plus!
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Home office reimbursement
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.