Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
As the Director of B2B Marketing at Blink Health, you will lead Blinks B2B & B2B2C marketing strategy & execution to drive top-line company growth. You will be responsible for all event, print, & brand marketing, as well as the product marketing function. Youll work closely with Blink Health business & product leadership to ensure that all our B2B marketing investments are driving customer adoption & growth. You will develop & execute product launch & communication plans, in collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, & other stakeholders within the company. You will manage a lean time of Product Management & Design staff, guiding them to ensure you achieve your overall team objectives. You will ensure that Blink Health is well known to our prospective clients, establishing a strong presence for Blink at industry events & supporting the Sales & business development teams by arming them with best-in-class print & digital marketing materials to meet & beat our business development goals.
At Blink Health you will:
- Lead the Product Marketing function for Blink, owning design, go-to-market, & optimization of B2B initiatives to drive adoption of our B2B products & services.
- Be responsible for all event, print, & brand marketing, ensuring that Blink Health is well-known among our base of prospective B2B clients.
- Establish a winning overall brand positioning for Blink, evolving the brand & developing the customer value proposition.
- Arm Blinks executive, business development, & sales teams with the marketing assets they need to expand the companys B2B BD pipeline & deliver on the companys growth targets.
- Partner with the Product Management team to identify, prioritize, & advocate for new or improved products & features based on competitive benchmarks, industry trends, Blink Health usage analysis, & customer feedback - using both quantitative & qualitative input.
- Lead our Design, Marketing, & UX teams to create compelling marketing collateral that drives adoption & engagement with Blink Health products.
- Leverage your deep pharma & B2B experience to establish a strong presence for Blink among pharma manufacturers, retail pharmacy chains, prescribers, & other key stakeholders in the industry, ensuring that they know who we are & what we do.
- Define the success criteria, measure the impact, & deliver positive results for your Product Marketing efforts against stated corporate goals.
What We Look For:
- 10+ years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C SaaS or pharma company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Clear track record of planning, implementing, & winning with data-driven B2B marketing strategies
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - & also at very tactical levels, such as launching a product to our internal agents or to consumers in close collaboration with multiple business functions
- A proven track record of planning & executing go-to-market plans that translate into measurable business impact & successful delivery of goals that you established for you & your teams
- Outstanding communication skills - written & verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences at every level
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people & communication skills, including strong writing abilities & proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal & external
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, & work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Strong proficiency in sourcing & analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with & making decisions with incomplete information
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, managing & mentor direct reports, & quickly drive consensus across groups with diverse opinions & backgrounds
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.