As a Copy Director, you are a seasoned storyteller who loves to collaborate with creatives & strategists to bring a digital voice to life.Grasping communication challenges & devising imaginative solutions that are both brilliant & on-brand is what you do.You understand the world-class digital experiences we create & the important role copy plays in them. Youre also a dynamic leader who can champion a creative direction with clients & be an inspiring mentor to junior copy staff.
Copy is your comfort-zone, but youre always looking to elevate your team to the leading edge of interactive copy. And you can represent the discipline in front of all levels in the agencyfrom juniors to seniors to management & even execto champion the Copywriting discipline. Leadership experience is definitely something youre looking forand youll get it organizing, managing, & mentoring a group of copywriters.
- Lead a well-casted team to the successful conclusion of an idea & process.
- Mind the budgets, team composition, creative strategy, & business strategy.
- Keep the team & the overall copy discipline aligned.
- Lead concept development.
- Manage staff & conduct performance reviews.
- Strategically cast teams to ensure excellent project delivery.
- Partner with designers, art directors, & creative directors to tackle projects & move the business forward.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development & creative execution.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 2+ years experience as a copywriter in a digital environment including full understanding of interactivity & the Web-Passion for design & eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Understand how copy can influence creative overall.
- Experience developing Internet commerce, electronic marketing & online brand management & integration, with demonstrated results.
- A keen enthusiasm for & demonstrable understanding of Web trends & technologies.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Effective & creative problem-solving skills.