Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
Solutions Engineer work in a cross-functional environment with Product, Engineering, Customer Success & Sales team to drive the technical integrations with the client. They will partner with publishers & understand their advertising strategies, technical implementation andprovide solutions to the client utilizing theirknowledge of PubMatic ad-decisioning & workflow APIs.
An ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, highly analytical with a blend of technical & business acumen. Someone with a consulting mindset who can dive into writing APIs, building tools for operational efficiency, slicing & dicing data to findoptimization opportunities & a strong desire for customer satisfaction will be successful in this role.
About the Team:
Platform Solutions is a group of individuals catering to multiple business & product needs. We are part of pre-sales, post-sales, technical implementations, strategic partner relationships, optimization strategies or any new initiative taken up by PubMatic. A group of trusted problem solvers with the ability to rally internal resources for achieving customer success while leading from the front. We thrive as a teamand believe in empowering others.
Meet the Hiring Manager -https://pubmatic.honeit.com/share/148cbb137a4c863b3f00
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, & client's objectives & assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform.
- Partner with publishers to implement & deploy PubMatic advertising solutions for header bidding, video, mobile app monetization etc.
- Contribute to sales effort by delivering technical demonstration of the product, RFP/RFI submissionsanddeveloping sales pitch.
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering & product teams to develop custom solutions & resolve issues during the sales cycle. Influence the product roadmap by bringing in the feedback from theclients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams & customers in terms of best practices & capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical consulting role, preferably in AdTech ecosystem with Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated quantitativeskills in Excel, R or Python to explore data & find actionable insights.
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills with high level of grittiness to find the solution. Should be comfortable in dealing with unknowns.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.