Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Why should you join the Global Talent Acquisition team at Visa? You are passionate & have experience in sourcing & recruiting diverse talent for unique roles. You have relentless drive to find & hire top talent & want to be a brand ambassador for Visa. You want to lead lifecycle recruiting & work with business leaders in an industry-leading company. You want to make an impact on the talent we bring in & raise the bar by providing exceptional hiring manager & candidate experiences. And you operate with precision, passion, a strong sense of urgency & purpose - this is the opportunity for you!
- Partner closely with business leaders to understand their business strategy & talent needs
- Leverage deep recruiting knowledge to develop plans to attract top talent with required skillsets to support Visa's Business objectives
- Partner with senior leaders for full-cycle recruiting efforts for critical senior roles, including identifying capability & knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse slate of candidates, establishing valid candidate assessment processes & facilitating the offer process
- Achieve exceptional levels of client & partner satisfaction
- Manage/build/develop a team of high performing recruiters
- Participate in related programs & process improvement projects as a talent consultant to build & deliver best-in-class Talent Acquisition services
- Build high trust relationships with internal & external clients & partners
- Provide direction & consultation to the management team on strategic & emerging staffing trends
- Maintain integrity & upkeep of functional recruiting systems & processes while supporting new tools & efficiency opportunities
- Track & analyze talent acquisition metrics to monitor & improve performance
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory & legal requirements
- Minimum of 12 years ofrecruiting experience for a search firm, agency or in-house talent acquisition team with demonstrated expertise in talent acquisition.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years ofrecruiting experience leadinga dynamic team of recruiters & sourcers supporting multiple functions
- Ability to develop results-driven recruiting strategies for sourcing, evaluation & selection of talent
- Experience in managing executive stakeholders;excelling in building partnerships & relationships with senior leaders
- Demonstrated success in managing people & projects to deliver results under tight deadlines
- The ability to coach & mentor his/her team
- Thought leader in sourcing, recruitment methodologies & tools
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management
- Strong consultative skills
- Excellent written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills
- Possess sound business ethics & show consistency between principles, values & behaviors
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.