Marketing Manager, SEO
As a Marketing Manager, SEO you will partner with product, editorial, marketing, & the executive team at mindbodygreen to set the agenda for projects that will accelerate the growth of our search audience. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in organic SEO strategies, tactics, processes, & analytics, especially around content creation & content optimization.
You have a passion & desire to specialize in SEO & transform mbg into the fastest growing wellness sites on the planet. And, you thrive in a creative, fast-paced, & data-driven environment.
What Youll Do & How Youll Make an Impact:
- Implementing & contributing to mbgs SEO strategy including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page optimization, & technical audits
- Define editorial best practices & be an evangelist for SEO across the content team for how to maximize search success
- Ideating, implementing, & reporting on SEO & user engagement tests
- Conducting & overseeing advanced keyword research to inform content creation
- Monitoring & optimizing the impact of ongoing organic search efforts
- Collaborating with our editorial & marketing teams to create engaging content that attracts incoming links
- Partner with product owners, designers, analysts, & tech leads in a consultative manner to ensure that SEO considerations are factored into the day-to-day product decisions
- Staying abreast of SEO industry trends, best practices, & algorithm updates
We Are Excited About You Because:
- You have 1-2 years' experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & youre excited about the opportunity to learn more
- You are tech-savvy with an ability to quickly learn new tools. Familiarity with HTML / CSS & A/B testing preferred.
- Youre endlessly curious & would identify yourself as a life-long learner.
- You have experience & expertise in website analysis, analytics tools such as Google Analytics, & other reporting tools
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- You possess impeccable communication skills for cross-department collaborations
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spiritthe job requires driving SEO initiatives personally
- Prefer Bachelors or Masters degree in math, science, business, or computer science