Company Description|Job Description
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention & NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & many additional perks!
As an AVP Enterprise Sales at Conga, it will be your responsibility to lead, develop, manage & support a team of Enterprise Territory Managers. They will work closely with Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Operations & Product teams as well as other departments, to be accountable for delivering against budgeted revenue & KPI goals. They will be responsible for leading the efforts to drive productivity & efficiency improvement for your team through innovation, enablement, & process improvement. At Conga we measure our success by the success of our customers. As an effective Enterprise team, it is important that you have a customer-centric & inquisitive approach & that you provide a world-class experience that is in-line with our reputation.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies & processes in sales cycles.
- Support the close of complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Drive revenue by helping the sales team navigate the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, & ultimately closing the deal
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles & negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Work with our Solutions Engineer team to ensure they are understanding contracts requirements & positioning our solution to solve customer needs
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales Enablement, Product, & Product Marketing teams to help them provide product enhancements, collateral, & training to support our global sales teams selling of our solutions
- Ensure your team is keeping accurate notes in Salesforce.com to ensure we have accurate data to grow the business
- Help the team accurately forecast opportunities
- Help the teams achieve their quota month over month
- Work closely with Marketing, Partners, & the Sales Team to help them increase demand generation efforts to increase contracts opportunities
- Identify, structure, negotiate, close & help implement new relationships for Conga
- Capitalize & build on existing relationships, & collaborate with partners to develop new opportunities including extensions to the existing arrangement
- Understand & communicate the business value & ROI of products & solutions
- Analyze deal requirements, the potential for mutual gain & financials; evaluate all options & recommend the most viable solution & business arrangement
- Lead quarterly business review meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years of quota-carrying SaaS / b2b software sales experience as outbound / field sales executive
- 3+ years of SaaS B2B sales team management experience
- Experience in strategic account management within the salesforce.com ecosystem or other leading technology
- Strategic & analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision & business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Track record of leading a team that is over-achieving quotas
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts & explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to build relationships & influence cross-functionally
- Experience managing & closing complex sales cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training & customer references preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
- 30-50% travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.