Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Are you interesting in working on one of the most exciting domain & fast-growing space? The payment industry, in parallel with technology in general, is experiencing a period of rapid, disruptive innovation. At the same time, mobile connectivity is growing rapidly and, with it, comes the opportunity to extend financial products to the 2.5 billion people around the world who are financially excluded.
Real-time payments (RTP) is a new strategic initiative at Visa, focused on building the next generation payment network connecting, individuals & businesses with banks, fin-tech players, countries & regions with the flexibility to use a variety of payment instruments.
Part of the broader Digital & Developer Platform organization, RTP team is undergoing a major ramp-up, looking to hire the best & brightest technologists with ambition & drive to build the next generation of payment network that would further extend the reach & scale of Visa's payment network. This is once in a lifetime opportunity & you feel excited about joining & leading the revolution- come join us!
MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Must like & be comfortable with being hands on infrastructure automation tasks
. Knowledge ansible language for automation
Self-motivated & drive for excellence
- 2 years of experience as DevOps engineer working on automating infrastructure tasks.
- 2 years of experience managing production Kubernetes infrastructure
- Extensive experience automating system tasks & infrastructure using a scripting language
- Experience using & optimizing monitoring & trending systems (Sysdig, Prometheus, Grafana), log aggregation systems (ELK, Splunk, Fluentd), & their agents.
- Basic experience in Service Mesh (Istio or Linkerd)
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle including Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline architecture (Jenkins, GitLab, Drone) including deployments into Kubernetes environments using tools such as Flux or Keel.
- Experience with developing microservice-based HTTP applications & servers
- Able to understand the security tools & best practices: CIS Benchmarking, OS hardening, vulnerability scanning, system auditing
- Strong analytical skills, able to work independently to solve complex engineering problems. Make independent judgments/decisions within established guidelines
- Communicate well with others both verbally & in writing & be able to effectively interact with peers, management & other outside contacts
- The ability to gather & understand business requirements, translate them into technical/operational requirements
- High degree of initiative & sense of urgency, comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis
- Self-confident, commands technical authority & respect at all levels
- Desire to be part of an incredible team. That means being someone the team can count on, who communicates honestly & respects others & their views, who adapts quickly to changing priorities, drives positive change, & is committed to giving 100%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.