The RealReal is looking for independent, entrepreneurial individuals who have the ability to work with very discerning clientele & have a passion for luxury products to be part of a new sales pilot program. The Account Luxury Specialist will focus exclusively on driving repeat business through our Ship Direct consignors. Youll be motivated by a desire to win with a strong sense of personal responsibility & a roll up your sleeves mentality to achieve & exceed sales targets. Your ability to build rapport will be critical to your success as you work to romanticize the consignment experience with an understanding of luxury products. Your attention to detail will help you successfully navigate multiple platforms. You will hustle & have a strong business acumen to drive the key metrics of the business through repeat consignor engagement, unit value, quantity of units & new consignor referrals. The Account Luxury Specialist will provide unparalleled service for the countrys largest online luxury consignment marketplace.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive new sales through our repeat clientele by converting marketing generated opportunities as well as personalized strategic outreach
- Achieve repeat rate goal through outreach & consignor engagement
- Balance outbound outreach (60-100/day) with inbound calls, emails, texts to provide world class service
- Manage & move opportunities through sales pipeline using Salesforce & maintain accurate & up-to-date account notes
- Provide an outstanding customer experience to all clients
- Qualify & route consignors to ALM teammates depending on consignor needs & product mix
- Proactively resolve any consignor issues/concerns
- Set pricing & time to site expectations & stay up-to-date on resale trends + what has low/high resale value
What You Bring To The Role
- 1+ years of work experience in sales, ecommerce, or tech. Luxury experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an unwillingness to settle for anything less. Strong desire to grow your career & tackle new challenges in order to have a big impact on revenue & client set
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to thrive & be agile in a fast-paced startup environment
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, & the ability to establish trust is mission critical
- Proven track record of exceeding sales / revenue target & comfortable working with discerning clientele.
- Ability to master multiple technical devices & systems. Proficient with Google Suite, Excel a must. Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Strong strategic selling skills, efficient time management skills, & the ability to multitask
- Able to think quickly on their feet & respond to prospect rebuttals
- Exercises great teamwork & enthusiasm
- Ability to report results on a regular basis
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.