Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Reporting to the Director of Learning & Development, this role is the central L&D partner to all corporate departments. You will manage & deliver personalized onboarding, professional skills, & management development programs to support all employees in our global offices. This role is a blend of presentation & facilitation, program management, & coaching. While basic content development is expected by all L&D team members, you will have a Design Project Manager to partner with to build programs. In addition, you will manage a small team that supports a total company learning management system & physical material distribution platform.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Lead & facilitate highly effective core skills programs in global offices
- Perform annual learning needs assessment to determine learning & development priorities for corporate employees
- Ensure HQ new hire onboarding is well executed for every employee; Manage surveys to monitor, learn from, & improve on experience
- Create & maintain a global corporate learning program delivery calendar including onboarding, core skills & other key programs which drive employee development & workplace effectiveness
- Own all NYC & virtual programming & collaborate closely with partners in other offices
- Assess, select, onboard, & leverage external training partners
- Facilitate select courses & coach learners / teams
- Effectively market internally the L&D program offering to employees
- Manage central L&D team effectiveness & development
- Manage HQ L&D program budget & monitor expenses
- Manage & grow L&D specialist responsible for HQ learning delivery & total company systems & processes
- Create & report on metrics that assess learning effectiveness
- Optimize usage of LMS & other platforms / tools
- Support & Develop Caspers Learning Culture, Capability, & Community
- Partner with People / L&D teams to build design, facilitation & coaching capabilities across the organization
- Identify & build a broader community of HQ facilitators to deliver course content & support continuous learning
- Consult with HR team to understand individual & team development needs & propose solutions
Our dream candidate has...
- 5 - 7 years of relevant & progressive experience in fast-paced, dynamic, & growing organizations
- Skilled in creating & facilitating blended learning programs with visually appealing presentations, detailed facilitator guides for interactive sessions, participant materials, knowledge checks, & curated content. Confident in blue-printing, storyboarding & prototyping to move quickly & obtaining stakeholder feedback & early buy-in as well as adapting to meet evolving business needs
- Ability to partner with Creative team & leverage existing style guides, imagery & templates
- Comfortable leveraging modern learning management systems & virtual platforms like Zoom
- Maintains excellent knowledge of how people learn, stays current with trends & innovative approaches to adult learning
- Content delivery skills, ability to present in front of large audiences, facilitate learning
- People management experience is preferred
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!