Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Director, Cross-Border Strategy & Program Management, Europe, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Senior Director, Cross-Border Strategy & Program Management will be a key member of Visa's business unit supporting European Cross-border (XB) activities. The individual will be based out of the London hub, responsible for leading strategy development across Cross-Border payment flows (Travel, eCommerce, Remittance, B2B), Program management & coordinating execution forXBactivities in the region, reporting to & supporting the Regional Head of XB across a range of activities.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Structure & solve XB related business problems, collaborating & coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders & working with XB team functional leads (e.g. Marketing, Product, Merchant, Finance & Data Science leads) to make recommendations on a wide range of issues.
- Help design strategies, which change the trajectory of growth, evolve our client relationships, & break through constraints to generate tangible impact on Visa's XB performance - focused on Travel & eCommerce; also new payment flows (B2B, Remittances, Fintechs)
- Drive & coordinate multi-functional work streams including strategy development & specific topics pertaining to XB; in partnership with Data leads setup performance monitoring for key strategic indicators, helping drive XB initiatives forward from concept to focused, resourced execution plans
- Support Regional lead in developing clear & concise executive level communications (e.g. Regional & global XB MBRs). Communicate recommendations to senior management, other executives, for regional staff in a clear, concise & impactful way.
- Support Regional lead in guiding, coaching & alignment with Cluster XB Leads alongside Performance tracking on an ongoing basis, & help set them up for success for cluster priorities on XB
- In partnership with business leaders & external providers, assess market intelligence & research needs across key corridors & markets - act as an SME on XB Travel & eComm related trends & data sources
What we're after
Basic Qualifications: Extensive work experience with a Bachelor's Degree.
Mindset & ability to 'roll up one's sleeves' when needed.
- Extensive business experience, with experience in a top tier management consultancy coupled with a solid track-record of operating in an in-house corporate strategy / multi-functional role
- Experience & in-depth knowledge of the payments business
- A proven track record of delivering high impact results working on projects in the areas of corporate strategy, growth initiatives & new market/segment/business strategies.
- Superior analytical & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigour
- Ability to coordinate cross-enterprise projects & processes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills to influence & build credibility as a peer with functional & regional leaders within Visa. Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic & flexible.
- Proactive & effective communicator. Experienced at presenting information to all levels, with ability to facilitate group discussions & debate & proven ability to influence & communicate effectively across geographic & functional lines
- Global or multi-national business experience is preferred; MBA preferred
- Travel:This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.