We believe teachers have one of the most vital jobs in the world, & were here to support them. What began as a word-of-mouth marketplace where teachers could buy & sell educational resources is now a teacher-powered digital learning platform. Our community of 7M+ educators relies on us for engaging, accessible, classroom-ready materialsand we rely on our team members to continue developing solutions that improve the lives of teachers, students, and, ultimately, the state of education itself.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a strategic product manager to lead a cross-functional pod & evolve our early B2B subscription product. Our ideal candidate will use data analytics, user research, A/B testing, & iterative development to build intuitive experiences & products that empower educators to teach at their best. In this role, you will work closely with business & tech teams across the company, so proactive communication & strong internal stakeholder management is a must.
We look for product managers who understand that consistent innovation is the result of each member of the team contributing their passion & their ideas. While we empower our product teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable for the results. Shipping is necessary, but not sufficient. We look for product managers that are not afraid of signing up for results.
TpT School Access (TpTSA) is our subscription offering that enables administrators to provide their teachers access to millions of resources without their teachers paying out of pocket. TpT School Access is critical to our goal of unlocking funds for teachers & an important driver for TpT's next phase of growth. You'll work with your cross-functional pod & colleagues to synthesize customer & business needs into product opportunities that drive the core School Access business, & youll work collaboratively with your product team to test, ship, & iterate on solutions that achieve these goals.
- Work with all TpTSA stakeholders to set a roadmap that delivers large impact for our users
- Evolve core business model & strategy by partnering across teams (including operations, sales, marketing, finance, & legal) to better serve teachers & administrators
- Drive effective decision-making, bringing relevant stakeholders along as needed & incorporating input from analytics, research, sales & business team members
- Be the champion of user needs, using both qualitative & quantitative data to make quick, high-quality product decisions
- Clearly communicate the strategy, progress, & success of these initiatives to executives & the entire company
- 4+ years of experience building products
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques & methods of modern product discovery & product delivery
- Track record of using qualitative & quantitative data to prioritize & drive decision-making
- Exceptional communication skills - able to share your opinions & debate (strong beliefs, loosely held)
- Open-minded, entrepreneurial, collaborative, & eager to learn & solve hard problems.
- Demonstrate humility, curiosity, versatility, & creativity
- Extra credit: B2B experience
Benefits & Perks:
At TpT, we believe the positive experience of employees is essential to growth, both individually & collectively. To achieve our mission of Empowering Educators to Teach at Their Best, we must also empower the members of our TpT Team to work at their best. To that end, two of our core company values are We Learn & Grow Together & We Enjoy the Journey. Weve committed to these values & to our employees through investing in added benefits & perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Free Telemedicine Membership - 24/7 access to trusted medical advisors
- Generous PTO & Wellness Days
- 5 Week Recharge Leave after 5 Years, to refresh & celebrate the impact youve had at TpT
- Generous Parental Leave (for new parents) for time to adjust to parenthood, plus additional six weeks for the birth parent
- Onsite Mothers Room
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to promote employee inclusivity & belonging
- Engineering Learning Fridays (ELF), to provide a space each week for Engineering teams to collaborate & learn from each other
- Professional Development Stipend, to support the professional growth of employees (including - but not limited to - subscriptions, books, lectures, etc.)
- Annual Company Events (Camp TpT, Field Day, Hackathons, Holiday Party, Summer Picnic, Classroom Visits, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.Finally, if youre a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection & use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.