Vimeo is looking for talented individuals to join our growing Financial Planning & Analysis team. This FP&A Manager will actively partner with our revenue & go-to-market teams across the business & provide financial, analytical, & operational support across the organization. This role is highly visible within Vimeo involving direct interaction with the senior leadership team with enormous opportunity to make an impact on the future & growth of the organization.
We are looking for candidates who have a deep financial planning & modeling experience who are able to analyze financial data, create financial models, generate financial forecasts & play a lead role in driving key business decisions.
What youll do:
- Act as the key financial partner for Vimeos digital Self-Serve business unit
- Work along sales leads to establish & track against weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual bookings targets
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive weekly, monthly, & quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, & other planning in conjunction with planning cycle cadence
- Work with large data sets to analyze sales & operating performance that will help shape critical business decisions
- Create & maintain weekly dashboards addressing key trends & insights
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations, Business Intelligence, & Sales Leadership to ensure real-time transparency to all stakeholders & work closely on funnel optimization strategies
- Report on & provide analysis for critical funnel metrics (e.g., traffic, conversion, trial starts, rollover rates), retention, AOV, ARR, NRR, & LTV/CAC by segment, product, & region
- Lead the development, preparation, & presentation of both short- & long-range financial forecasts & budgets
- Create detailed financial, scenario-based models to evaluate investment priorities & evaluate potential alternatives
- Drive automation & efficiency through planning system enhancements, BI tools, & operational improvements
- Assist with creating financial presentations for board meetings & other stakeholders
- Partner with business leaders & BI to define, measure, & improve performance of KPIs, SAAS metrics, & unit economics
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- BS in Finance, Economics or comparable discipline
- 3-5 years of work experience in Financial Planning & Analysis; experience within digital subscription or SaaS organization a must
- Superior analytical & modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive-level presentations
- Able to build complex financial models from scratch
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects & priorities & adhere to strict deadlines
- Remain calm under pressure, moves quickly, ability to work with unknowns & translate multiple data sets into actionable recommendations
- Strong attention to detail & focus on automation & process improvement to continually improve the efficiency, reach, & impact of our team
- Advanced Excel skills required; knowledge of SQL & experience with Snowflake, Tableau, & Looker all a plus
- Team player willing to assist in other FP&A group projects & presentations (e.g., monthly business reviews, investor presentations, earnings preparation)
- Comfortable working directly with senior executives; possess the ability to create relationships & partner with other departments across organization
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting & financial principles
Targeted Base Salary Range: $83,000 to $121,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs