CipherHealth is an award-winning & proven technology platform committed to enhancing communication & care throughout the patient journey. Our full suite of scalable & flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations keep patients, staff, families & communities informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
Since 2009, CipherHealth has been innovating helping to shape the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking products to help care providers effectively & efficiently deliver quality care for their patients. CipherHealth's patient engagement platform sets new standards for care & empowers healthcare organizations to foster meaningful connections to ensure the best possible outcomes for staff members, patients, & their loved ones.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you will partner with a Customer Success Manager(s) to support relationships with the CipherHealth customer base, helping customers achieve maximum value from the CipherHealth product suite. You will be responsible for working directly with key stakeholders & users, supporting the customer journey & promoting a superb customer experience.
Include but are not limited to:
- Support Customer Success Manager in regular customer meetings (remote & in-person) & with customer communications
- Prepare agendas, content & presentations to support the customer experience & engagement
- Demonstrate the business value of CipherHealths platform
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the product & its application within the customers environment
- Assist during the implementation of CipherHealths platform in collaboration with Professional Services, ensuring that customer adoption is successful
- Coordinate efforts across multiple functions (such as, Analytics & Support Specialists) to ensure a consistent, high-quality customer experience
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders at customer organizations
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Health Management, Public Health or related major, or comparable education & work experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a customer-service oriented or account-facing role
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- SaaS technology experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers & co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof-reading skills & speaking
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to manage multiple projects & work assignments concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to demonstrating patience, flexibility, consideration, diplomacy, tact, confidence overall effectiveness in dealing with adult learners
- Ability to prioritize, schedule & organize work perform under tight deadlines with on-going changes in priorities
- Up to 50% travel is anticipated (no travel during Covid-19)