CyberSource is innovation. From Antigua to Zambia, merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge & a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast & easy. Some of the largest companies in the world come to us as their trusted partner to power their revenue growth engine. Our Technical Support Engineers (TSEs) engage directly with those companies, facilitating knowledge, growth, & serving as an escalation point. As part of a global team, our TSEs are all about sharing information with teammates (and merchants!), developing a sense of community with colleagues across the world & being ambassadors for CyberSource.
Specializing in Ecommerce Payment Solution, you'll become an authority on all of our relevant product sets & will be able to problem solve & translate tech to any level within our client base. Ecommerce Payment Solution is part of CyberSource's evolving approach to investing in the whole payment space.[HL1] Looking at ecommerce in isolation is so last year.
What you'll do:
- Engage with our clients through multiple contact channels in a fast-paced environment
- Understand client needs & tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues & find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams & external partners to deep dive
- Manage escalation workflows using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases & updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow troubleshooters
What you'll bring:
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs & keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- A basic understanding of code (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), network protocols & infrastructure
A few cherries on top:
- Extended knowledge of code, network protocols & infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience in a service environment juggling multiple interactions or issues
- Exposure to payments or financial services
What we do:
We are the CyberSource team at Visa & we like building great tech & creating success. We get a thrill when we have tracked down a bug or streamlined a process. Do you? Perfect. Let's start a conversation & see where you fit. Yeah, we have job descriptions but we'll start casual. We want you to make CyberSource & Visa your home. So, let's grab some virtual coffee & chat.
What are we about? We love building stuff & that includes helping you with your career. We want the best you got & we'll provide the tools you require to make your ideas come to life. Our raison d'tre is all about how people & companies can make payments better & easier. We nerd out on this stuff.
The CyberSource team builds the tools that help people turn their ideas into reality. How do we do this? By making everything to do with accepting money easy & simple.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walknow that it's running at lightning speed, we're excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we're Visawhich makes it fantastic to scale with us since we're already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn't do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees' passion, initiative, creativity & innovation that drives our success & the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent. Come join us!
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer.
[HL1]This is the section we could change depending on the role
The CyberSource AssociateTech Support Analyst (TSE) will be responsible for providing direct phone, email & web support to our growing number of direct customers & channel resellers. This will include assisting new customers with the initial set up of CyberSource's digital/online payment services, educating customers on the use of our digital/online business management tools, reports & continuing to resolve any issues our customers might face with our list of products.
The ideal candidate is an articulate & seasoned technical professional who understands & can appreciate the challenges organizations face in implementing & integrating payment solution into complex IT environments across heterogeneous operating environments. Candidates must have technical depth & a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own & resolve customer issues, & interest in working in a fast paced, high growth, learning environment.