Company Description|Job Description
BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is looking for an associate to join its Digital Marketing team. As such, you will play a key role in defining our 2019 global marketing vision. You will be joining a very skilled & motivated team of people, whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar's growth. Thus, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind & an entrepreneurial spirit. You should be able to envision & plan future campaigns in advance whilst rolling up your sleeves to ensure that the current ones are as efficient as possible.
You will be focusing on two of our biggest digital marketing channels, Social Media & Google Display, directly contributing to:
- The definition, execution & optimisation of BlaBlaCar's 2019 global marketing strategy
- The continuous analysis of marketing KPIs to measure performance, identify growth levers
- The definition & development of automation opportunities to improve BlaBlaCar marketing campaigns further through smarter automatic processes
- The definition of countries' challenges & prios, working in close collaboration with the local marketing teams
- The development of new scalable marketing projects
As part of the Digital Marketing team of BlaBlaCar, you will be trained to:
- Build innovative & efficient digital marketing strategies to drive business activity;
- Manage complex projects requiring the coordination of stakeholders from different departments & countries;
- Leverage data analysis to improve marketing performance & time efficiency.
What you will need to be successful
- At least 2 years of marketing experience (internship included)
- Familiar with online marketing metrics (CPM, CAC, etc) & business models
- Fluent in English (Other languages are appreciated)
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Extensive experience in managing Facebook campaigns Google Ads campaigns with high investment is a strong plus
- Data manipulation skills (i.e. SQL, Tableau ...) are a strong plus
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.