San Francisco, CA | Retail Team | Reports to the San Francisco Store Leader
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, were on a mission to prove that comfort, good design & sustainability dont have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to & fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash & more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, & the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where do we need help?
Weve sold a million shoes, launched three groundbreaking materials, & changed how people think about comfort, design, & retail. Now were taking the Allbirds in-store experience across the country & are looking for passionate retail ambassadors to execute on that mission.
Who are we looking for?
The Retail Ambassadors core purpose is to deliver an exceptional customer experience through quality, personalized engagement. Retail ambassadors contribute to Allbirdss culture by being team-oriented, accountable, & focused on continuous learning.
What does the job entail?
Delivering & executing on three primary focus areas: Customer Experience, Daily Operations, & Teamwork.
- Provide all customers with a high quality & personalized in-store experience.
- Meet the standards set forth in our Retail Woolbook & Customer Journey even when serving multiple people & multi-tasking.
- Strive to be a product-knowledge expert who can communicate passionately about our brand & products.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Actively contribute to the stores sales & NPS goals.
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, & organization.
- Operate our point-of-sale system once trained.
- Execute on inventory & merchandising duties.
- Perform daily operational tasks as delegated by the store leadership team.
- Commit to learning by asking questions & actively seeking to grow & develop new skills.
- Be reliable & punctual.
- Work collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- Practice respectful, honest, & effective communication.
- Cultivate a positive attitude & support your teammates.
What might describe you:
- Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Available to work weekends
- Connection to Allbirds's mission, vision, & products
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn & grow
- Reliable & punctual
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis & stand for 95% of the work day
What we can do for you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 401k employer match
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance for Full-Timers
- Wellness Benefits for Full-Timers
Please apply with your resume & cover letter. We're excited to hear from you!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.