At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving peoples lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions & solves problems for real people. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. Its our focus on people & our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As an SEO Success Manager, youll be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customers with leveraging our technology to help improve their organic visibility & strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor, while driving adoption of Conductors SEO platform.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SEO Success Manager (SSM)
- Responsible for using the Searchlight platform to create reporting dashboards & SEO deliverables to help drive growth & value for Conductor customers
- Organize & conduct on-boarding & training calls to understand the customers goals, define success metrics, & empower customers to be self-sufficient in Conductor
- Proactively monitor, report, & evangelize customer usage of the Conductor Platform
- Work closely & partner with a variety of internal & external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, & content groups
- Build relationships with & educate individuals & organizations on the value of organic & content marketing to turn strategies into actions
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities to increase customers organic traffic & revenue
- Work on a team of talented organic marketers that have a passion for data & the ever-evolving industry
- An opportunity to work on large scale websites with some of the worlds most well-known brands Expertly apply real-world challenges to platform workflows to help drive growth & increased adoption from Conductor customers
- Effectively surfaces leads & risk to allow for successful action or remediation.
- Maintain strong documentation within the Salesforce.com/Zendesk system related to customer issues, proactive tasks & general account information.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times & that behavior aligns with Conductor policies, procedures, & core competencies
Were excited about you if you have
- Minimum 2 years of SEO (agency or inhouse) or technical account management experience preferably within a B2B SaaS business
- Knowledge of organic search & how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, & achieve results on time
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, & other technologies that inform organic search strategies
- Prior experience training customers on how to use technology/software
- BA/BS is preferred or equivalent experience in related field
- Strong project management skills & the ability to assess urgency & set priorities is essential.
- Passionate about problem solving, relationship building & creating customer loyalty.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience managing a book of business & driving Enterprise customer outcomes.
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns & create a win-win outcome.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution & strong attention to detail.
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination & harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.