Are you driven to be successful & gain invaluable skills? Are you looking for a great team? TouchBistro is looking for a Business Development Representative, Outside Sales in Toronto, Ontario to join our leading outside sales team. You'll get to play a part in changing the restaurant world as we know it!
Your mission as a TouchBistro Business Development Representative, Outside Sales is to connect, qualify, & ultimately create business opportunities with restaurant owners in the Toronto & Greater Toronto Area. You do this via restaurant walk-ins & outbound telephone prospecting. This outside sales job is for someone who genuinely enjoys talking to people, since you will be building rapport in person. Working closely with both the Sales & Marketing teams, you build & grow a lead pipeline that will meet or exceed opportunity targets. If you thrive in a competitive environment & you get excited meeting people in person, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Meet or exceed monthly outbound opportunity quotas
- Prospect, engage, book appointments, set up discovery calls, & schedule product demos
- Manage & grow sustainable lead pipelines
- Generate qualified leads & opportunities in-person at restaurants
- Adhere to sales messaging protocol & cadence
- Track, report, & understand your personal performance metrics
- Attend prospect meetings with experienced Territory Account Executives
- Demonstrate team work, learn, & share best practices
- Go above & beyond when required to meet targets or support the team
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Completed a 4 year University degree or College Diploma program
- 1 year of experience in a quota based sales position
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Must be passionate & have a can-do attitude
- Have worked in the restaurant industry in some capacity
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.