ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Data Engineer (Governance) will have responsibility for improving the data quality & managing the protection of sensitive data & information assets that Data Engineering team directly manages on the FanDuel Group Data Platform.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Establish an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards & practices both at Data Engineering & data users.
- Facilitate the development & implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards & adoption requirements using software SDLC.
- Define performance & quality metrics & ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles & responsibilities, & adoption requirements.
- Work closely with compliance & security team to be better aligned with group-wide compliance requirements.
- Design & promote standards for security operations, data telemetry & processing.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3+ years of operational or technical experience in data stewardship & data governance implementations.
- Experience with one or more of the following: data scanners, data dictionaries, data warehouses, data pipeline builds, reporting or system extracts, metadata, business semantics, Big Data, data access using API.
- Experience with systems for data processing (Spark, Flink, Hadoop, Airflow) & storage (S3, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Dynamo, MySQL, or Postgres)
- Experience with data governance practices, business & technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets & approaches related to data protection.
- Solid understanding of current data governance topics.
- Knowledge of risk data architecture & technology solutions.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.