The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
We are looking for a strong, adaptable & detailed-oriented Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team! This person will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into the company through administrative, sourcing, & recruiting tasks. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate poise in a fast-paced, highly fluid, & collaborative environment. This role will interact daily with candidates & business leaders across the company.
This position is based in Secaucus, NJ & will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source, screen, & recommend top talent for all positions including junior through mid-level professionals.
- Coordinate interview processes, properly preparing interviewers & ensuring a positive experience for the candidates.
- Manage, quality check, & maintain data integrity in our ATS
- Identify opportunities for improving recruiting operations & processes
- Build applicant pool by researching community events, college career fairs & diverse internet sources.
- Provide status reports, metrics & other information as requested for executive updates & status reporting.
- Partner with the People team & follow up with new employees to ensure a positive on-boarding experience.
- Proactively learn & demonstrate an understanding of the Companys industry & business.
- Serve as a trusted & respected member of the People team.
- 2+ years experience with full cycle recruitment
- Experience in ecommerce facility a plus
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Google desktop products (G-Mail, Calendar, Hangout, Drive)
- Track record of sourcing & recruiting diverse, high-quality candidates in a professional environment
- Skilled in acquiring top talent through the development of creative recruiting strategies
- Must be adaptable, have a strong work ethic, & a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to multi-task & successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excessive attention to detail with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written & verbal communication & organizational skills
- Have an analytical mindset & have a track record of being a self-directed problem solver
- Be a team player & have a sense of humor