As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Global Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide to develop & deliver the support model for Visa This includes day-to-day operations & product support, back office support & customer performance reporting.
This is a mid-level professional role with progressive responsibility as experience grows. This role serves as a functional/technical specialist, working independently with guidance only in complex & unconventional situations.
- Manage activities, requests for support & information, & operational issues for Visa's Global clients & processors using shared services best practices to align with client & internal expectations.
- Coordinate input from clients & internal organizations as needed. Perform work with a high degree of excellence, maintaining established service level objectives for completion.
- Manage an efficient & timely process, ensuring proper documentation for audit purposes.
- Identify key process improvement & client training/retraining opportunities based on inquiry trends & any operational pain-points
- Identify opportunities to improve forms, processes, & hand-offs to expedite & improve service delivery
- Deliver timely & accurate monthly reports to global & regional stakeholders, identifying & speaking to any variances & trends.
- Manage documentation in SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, & other data repositories.
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems & meet deadlines for assigned work, coordinating & collaborating with internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required & 3-5 year's relevant work experience.
- Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively prioritize & multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal skills are required. Mastery of the English language required
- Fluency in one of the following languages is required:Chinese
At Visa, your individuality fits right in & we embrace inclusion & diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be & we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.