The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Account Executives on the Mid-Market Sales team sell to mid-size opportunities within Yexts Enterprise clients. We are committed to winning & taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yexts product offering. With a sales model that fosters collaboration & supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career!
What Youll Do
- Prospect & develop sales opportunities within Yexts mid-size corporate sales segment
- Manage complete & complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity & revenue achievement, while ensuring our customers remain satisfied
- Promote the Yext vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, & account specific initiatives
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Territory/Vertical identification & research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy & build qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns & market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Manage the end-to-end sales process by partnering with Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales or relevant account management experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Demonstrated success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 1000 deals
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing & closing complex sales cycles - demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Strong & demonstrated written, verbal & presentation skills
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.