In order to support our incredible growth trajectory were hiring an experienced Associate Director of Growth Marketing to drive significant revenue growth through the management & collaboration of our Acquisition, Analytics, Product Marketing & Business Development teams. As Associate Director of Growth, you will be responsible for identifying & scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across a range of digital & offline channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions & drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
The ideal candidate will know how to build & scale complex marketing campaigns across the purchase funnel, has worked with Product Teams & Analytics Teams to drive growth, has demonstrated experience in collaborating multiple teams to achieve results & is able to define & clearly communicate the strategic direction.
- Be responsible for defining our acquisition strategy. You will develop, recommend, & execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid & organic channels
- Collaborate with teams spanning from Customer Acquisition, Analytics, Product Marketing & Business development functions
- Have ownership of a substantial marketing budget & optimize the mix accordingly to achieve company targets in collaboration with Marketing leadership
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing & Analytics team for improving & optimizing our Customer Acquisition & Retention Strategies.
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them
- Define the role of partnership & business development in achieving our growth goals
- Work with other senior members of the marketing team to define the role media plays in building a first-class e-food brand
- Obsessed with growth & building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent & have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator & team player who has a contagious can-do attitude
- Detail oriented you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others dont
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
- A marketing strategist & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, & large data sets
- Someone with outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & a keen ability to multitask & prioritize
- A collaborative partner with a can-do, positive attitude that is solution-focused
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in marketing, engineering or related field with a strong academic record
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience with real & consistent results in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Proven background in ecommerce and/or subscription business models who has experience building & presenting marketing business cases
- At least 4 years of team management experience
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- Tactical experience working with specific digital & offline channels preferred (Display, Social, Search, Mobile & Affiliate, Inserts, Direct Mail)
- Experience in Analytics in Product Marketing, ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams & across the business both locally & in remote offices
- A strategic mind & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback & large data sets
- Outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & ability to multitask
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.