*Please limit to 3 applications per academic year.
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking Partner Engineers to work with our key clients & publishers. Partner Engineers should be strong Software engineers that also have strong communication skills. For example, we expect Partner Engineers to speak to key publishers (e.g. Google, Yelp), develop relationships, devise an integration strategy, & then actually perform the integration. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with our partners, publishers, & enterprise clients. If you enjoy working with people as much as you enjoy coding, this is the perfect role for you!
What You'll Do
- Guide new publishers on creating various API endpoints & write code to implement the endpoints into the Yext platform
- Work with Yexts Business Development & Product teams to get new publishers added to the Yext network by analyzing & recommending integration approaches based on their capabilities & existing infrastructure
- Create full-stack Yext-made apps that integrate third party software into Yexts App Directory
- Investigate open APIs of non-integrated publishers
- Aid & manage integrating new enterprise & reseller customers into Yext's Knowledge Manager
- Troubleshoot technical issues in real-time
- Develop an expertise in Yexts product offerings, underlying implementation & technical design
- Drive partner bugs, requirements & feature requests with Product & Engineering
- Write software in a number of languages (Java, Python, SQL etc.) to extend Yexts product offerings for use in publisher & client integrations
What You Have
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent degree/experience graduating between December 2020 & August 2021
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Strong knowledge of Java, & SQL, as well as knowledge of common API infrastructures like JSON, XML, & RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical & business audiences
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Strong English written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Occasional travel as the business requires
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.