BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits & relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
Learn more: www.getbento.com, Built In NYC, inc.com, GreatPlaceToWork.com
Preferred Cities: Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston,
In this role, youll join an energetic team of curious & goal-oriented individuals who are empowering the worlds restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality. You should be the type of person whos motivated by making a positive impact on a companys culture while helping your customers thrive & prosper. If you're enthusiastic about sales & you like to win, we want to hear from you!
What Youll Do
- Participate in a thorough (and fun!) training program to develop & enhance selling skills, learn the BentoBox sales process, & develop expertise in restaurant tech to best serve your customers
- Generate a pipeline of leads & contact decision-makers in accordance with a monthly quota
- Develop & manage partnerships within assigned territories to identify & sign up new businesses on BentoBox
- Communicate the benefits of BentoBox to prospective customers via phone, email, & a combination of web & in-person demos
- Maintain consistent follow up with leads
- Maintain accurate & timely records of activity through Salesforce
- Develop expertise in the restaurant industry & its relationship to technology & digital marketing
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, & values
What Youve Got
- Experience. You have a minimum 2-3 years of successful sales experience; restaurant tech sales preferred.
- Versatility. You have the ability to balance a high volume of prospecting & full cycle selling.
- Ability to sell the full suite of BentoBox products & services
- Competitiveness. Youre hungry for knowledge & always striving to improve. You set high personal standards & are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), & ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, youre resilient & tenacious, & you dont sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, youre disciplined, & youre realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. Youre sharp, youre clever, you pick things up quickly, & you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, & get work done!
- Charisma. Youre personable & you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles & can build a relationship with anyone.
- Proactive. You take ownership of your own success, & are constantly requesting feedback & thinking about ways to improve
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (medical, dental, & vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance & disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating & preserving a culture of diversity, equity, & inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.