BuzzFeed is looking for a New York based Associate Media Planner to support the media planning team. You will be responsible for supporting the planning team with operational initiatives, & collaborate with client teams to build accurate & profitable media plans.
- Partner with client teams to understand client goals & objectives for desired media mix.
- Manage pre-packaged plans & templates for editorial & tentpole initiatives, as well as track sell through & revenue goals.
- Support Media Planning team & client teams with inventory forecast requests.
- Perform all planning system entry functions in Operative.
- Partner with Business Operations to create process improvements that eliminate bottlenecks (streamlined reports, resources, etc.).
- Handle any & all ad-hoc requests in a timely, efficient manner.
- Previous internship or full-time experience in media.
- Bachelors degree
- Able to multitask in a high paced environment.
- Demonstrated interest in digital media, & understanding of branded content & social platforms.
- Prior experience with digital is a plus.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy & indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.