Tanium is looking for a data-minded, strategic thinker to drive reporting, business insights, & data management for the Sales Strategy team as a Business Analyst. This is a high impact role supporting our accelerating growth, & the right candidate must have the ability to influence at all levels of the organization by distilling complex datasets into actionable business insights.
This person must be a highly analytical, curious, deep diver with a passion for telling stories through numbers. She/he will be responsible for delivering business data to the organization through elaborate models, dashboards, & reporting packages. The ideal candidate will have broad experience with reporting tools & be obsessively detail oriented with a record of championing data-driven strategy in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Join a high-performing, geographically dispersed team to enable critical insight & operational excellence across regional sales organizations
- Own multiple reporting packages with a focus on continual improvement
- Build robust forecasting models & KPI dashboards to communicate business performance
- Drive decision making for the business by analyzing data, identifying trends, & developing best practices
- Develop processes to ensure systems contain accurate, reporting-ready data
- Support ad-hoc data requests in support of Sales initiatives
- Maintain up-to-date documentation libraries for key systems, metrics, & reporting packages
- Proactively identify & communicate business trends to Sales & Finance management
- Manage cross-functional initiatives to scale & grow Taniums reporting infrastructure
- Bachelors Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Strong data management, reporting, & communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Experience with Power BI, SQL, and/or Python & eagerness to continue developing these skills
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite, Snowflake, GitHub, and/or data warehousing is a plus
Tanium offers a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently & effectively, & remain resilient against disruptions. Tanium recently ranked 4th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies In Cloud Computing For 2018 & 55th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces. Visit us at www.tanium.com or follow us on Twitter at @Tanium.