About the role
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Operations expert with a passion for working alongside sales & marketing managers to identify process & reporting improvements to make a big impact on performance & accelerating growth. You are extremely self-motivated & excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You are passionate about problem-solving & will work closely with department leaders to identify clear & timely solutions. You are very resourceful, an excellent communicator & highly accountable.
- Responsible for owning the entire lead to closed won process, driving continuous improvements at each step of the cycle through reporting, recommendations & innovation to improve time to revenue, & improve conversion rates at each stage, from lead to closed.
- Build & own a unified dashboard that reports relevant & consistent KPIs in real-time, & tells a holistic ROI story to sales & marketing organizations
- Responsible for creating an end to end reporting system, in order to track a lead through each stage of the funnel, from net new lead to opportunity-- through the end of client lifecycle.
- Enable forecasting to provide sales, marketing & executive leaders with insights to determine & adjust targets, investments & overall strategy; advise on best practices for marketing-influenced revenue data. Advise on marketing channel mix & spend, as well as full-funnel practices based on
- Collaborate with product & engineering team to identify opportunities for closer alignment as well as platform & data integrations to strengthen reporting capabilities & processes.
- Work with account managers to build systems & processes to continuously optimize our internal client database
- Ensuring internal adoption & proper use of all reporting tools.
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales operations role
- Experience working closely with marketing & sales departments
- Highly adept in CRM & marketing analytics platforms including Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot, & Cluvio