As Partner Success Associate Principal on Vias platform partnerships team, you will build & maintain long-lasting relationships with partners who utilize Vias transportation technology, across both public & private sectors. You will be responsible for providing insights on their operations, support them during different phases of their growth & be a sounding board in their operations decisions. You will help increase partners satisfaction, platform usage, & retention of our clients by acting as their trusted advisor & as their voice to other parts of the organisation. You will monitor the daily operations of our partners deployments & help drive continuous improvement & growth of their service, enabling Via to retain valued clients & drive long-term revenue growth.
What Youll Do
- Act as a strategic consultant: monitor the service, collect Partners feedback, analyse data & provide insights on how to improve the efficiency & quality of their service
- Manage & develop client relationships with public sector transportation agencies & private sector transportation providers, translating a business agreement into a growing & successful on-demand transit system.
- Leveraging demand, usage, & other performance data harvested across multiple data tools, advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider & driver acquisition & product enhancements.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate & oversee all logistical & technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Become an expert on the Via platform & use this knowledge to distill client requests & turn them into an actual product & operational improvements.
- Promote best practices & new ways for clients to leverage our platform & solutions growing client usage & enabling customer success.
- Manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Stay informed on current events & trends involving clients, Via competitors & the mobility/transportation industry
Who You Are
- 3-4+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role; Customer Success/Account Management/Consulting experience in a software/SaaS environment preferred
- A strong executor: you are detail-oriented & get the job done
- Organised & independent; youre both an individual contributor & a team player
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy & tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position
- Bachelors Degree & a record of exceptional academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye
- Experience at a startup and/or in the mobility sector a plus
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.