With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless & safe journeys using your identity. With more than 8 million members & 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work & travel. Trust & privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information & never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators & is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act.
CLEAR is actively seeking a Product visionary who has a proven track record of delivering products at scale for Consumers & Developers. In this role, you will inspire & lead the Product teams that are responsible for supporting the growth & integration of CLEARs growing platform through tools, reference implementations, & a full-featured Developer Portal. You will design & execute a strategy to drive platform adoption & growth, allowing millions of CLEAR members to safely & securely use their trusted identity across payments, age verification, access control & more.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team to define & deliver a portal to support a wide range of B2B & B2C features, including internal tooling, to help drive top of funnel growth & provide Enterprise-level functionality.
- Convey your vision through bold product roadmaps, working closely with product leaders & software engineers, & participate in all levels of team planning.
- Create & maintain concrete, quantitative, & descriptive profiles of customers & their needs. These include mobile developers, web developers, core service backend developers, partner managers, & more across both internal & external use cases.
- Champion a data-driven mindset, having a bias for action but making calculated decisions against known & documented risks.
- Act as the team evangelist internally to develop relationships across core platform teams to drive consistent process & collaboration; we must scale ourselves to scale our partners.
Who You Are
- 5+ years product management experience with a track record of successfully delivering products or services.
- Experience delivering external-facing features or products including management of internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal. You have created & delivered engaging technical presentations & are comfortable with (and enjoy) public speaking.
- API / Platform experience preferred, but not required deep technical background in software engineering & infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of identity & authentication standards is a plus (e.g. OAuth / OIDC / SAML / IAL / AAL).