About this Role
Fandom is looking for a product manager to develop a 3-5 year vision for Fandom eSports products. Reporting to the Head of Gaming & eSports, you will own product development for the sites MUThead & FUThead. You will work with game publishers, communities, & players to grow existing audiences & build new ones.
- Establish the vision, roadmap, & goals for new products & features focused on increasing engagement & growing the business
- Develop Return on investment targets & incremental investment cases for eSports products
- Grow MUThead, FUThead, & support new feature development in collaboration with eSports event sponsors.
- Grow the audience & improve production of live broadcasts of Friday Night Football.
- Work with important partners from groups across the company including senior leadership, community, revenue, marketing, product, engineering, design, data, & more.
- Develop new monetization features & sponsorship opportunities with the Revenue Organization
- Work with Marketing & Analytics to develop ways to promote new eSports engagement across Fandom.
- Use A/B testing, UX research, & other data to inform product decisions & prioritization
- Create product requirements & functional specifications to guide product development
- Decide what success is, how it will be measured, & how it will affect company-wide goals
- Help analyze data to inform decisions
- Create support for the product vision both internally & with key external partners
- Work with engineering teams to reliably provide high-quality products & features
- Work with community team to guide feature adoption & user engagement
- Passion about the entertainment space & are a fan yourself
- 5+ years of product management experience with 2+ years on content related consumer products
- Experience balancing the needs of content creators & consumers alike
- Experience building new & engaging customer experiences that are informed by customer data from different sources
- Experience with A/B tests, conducting analysis, & drawing meaningful insights to guide decisions
- Experience with product leadership & teams
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts & communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Experience defining & measuring engagement metrics
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Experience in eSports
- Gaming Experience
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible & generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, & other discounts
- Phone, Gym, & commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.
New York Fair Chance Act